Jeremy and I had a great time with this interview. He has a great combination of wit, warmth, smarts, and transparency. I learned a lot from Jeremy. In this revealing interview he charts his path from 3 years of barely making by as an entrepreneur to his most recent success. He also talks about:
- His personal struggle with working 80 hours a week while he builds his team
- How his wife has basically become his Co-Founder
- His philosophy about what makes a good leader…really interesting
Name: Jeremy Redman
Company: Not Boring Business
Headquartered In: Los Angeles, California
Powerful Promise of Value:Not Boring Business is the go-to resource for
pivoters, freelancers, solopreneurs and side-hustlers.
Jeremy’s Podcast: Not Boring Business
Sponsored by: Trail Team 10
- Need help scaling your leadership abilities while you scale your business?
- Looking for a safe, confidential, and supportive peer group of Founding CEOs from different cities that will push you to be a better leader and grow your business?
- Need help solving practical problems without the high price and big commitment?
- Can you commit to just 1 hour a week for six months?
Apply HERE for the next Trail Team 10…hurry the groups fill fast.
Watch the VIDEO below.