Podcast: Play in new window | Download
After founding Varsity Books, going public, and then selling the company, Eric Kuhn knows the ups and downs of startup life. That’s why he started FoundersCard. He wanted to created a community and membership platform that served entrepreneurs. Eric shared some powerful stories and nuggets of wisdom in this longer than usual version of the podcast. Eric talks about:
- How his purpose-driven business has driven profits
- How leading Varsity Books was different than leading FoundersCard
- What he considers to be the best use of your time as a Founder
- How he has changed as a Founder & CEO and things you need to consider as you mature as a Founder & CEO
Name: Eric Kuhn
Headquartered In: New York, New York
Powerful Promise of Value: FoundersCard is a membership community of over 25,000 entrepreneurs and innovators who receive unprecedented benefits and networking opportunities.
Contact: Website: www.founderscard.com
Sponsored by: Trail Team 10
- Need help scaling your leadership abilities while you scale your business?
- Looking for a safe, confidential, and supportive peer group of Founding CEOs from different cities that will push you to be a better leader and grow your business?
- Need help solving practical problems without the high price and big commitment?
- Can you commit to just 1 hour a week for six months?
Apply HERE for the next Trail Team 10…hurry the groups fill fast.
Watch the VIDEO below.