After founding Varsity Books, going public, and then selling the company, Eric Kuhn knows the ups and downs of startup life. That’s why he started FoundersCard. He wanted to created a community and membership platform that served entrepreneurs. Eric shared some powerful stories and nuggets of wisdom in this longer than usual version of the podcast. Eric talks about:
- How his purpose-driven business has driven profits
- How leading Varsity Books was different than leading FoundersCard
- What he considers to be the best use of your time as a Founder
- How he has changed as a Founder & CEO and things you need to consider as you mature as a Founder & CEO
Name: Eric Kuhn
Headquartered In: New York, New York
Powerful Promise of Value: FoundersCard is a membership community of over 25,000 entrepreneurs and innovators who receive unprecedented benefits and networking opportunities.
Contact: Website: www.founderscard.com
Sponsored by: Trail Team 10
- Need help scaling your leadership abilities while you scale your business?
- Looking for a safe, confidential, and supportive peer group of Founding CEOs from different cities that will push you to be a better leader and grow your business?
- Need help solving practical problems without the high price and big commitment?
- Can you commit to just 1 hour a week for six months?
Apply HERE for the next Trail Team 10…hurry the groups fill fast.
Watch the VIDEO below.