What a treat it was to interview the Seth Godin. We cover a lot of territory over a short time period:
- Why he started his altMBA program
- How he sees Founders leading
- The difference between management and leadership
- His personal story about leadership transformation
- How he has structured his business
- Why his April 1st blog entry caused such a ruckus
My favorite quote: “The act of forward motion is not how do I make the fear go away, it’s how do I dance with the fear.”
Obviously Seth is a wealth of knowledge, wisdom, and insight. Let me know what you thought of the interview.
Name: Seth Godin
Headquartered In: New York City
Powerful Promise of Value: Seth Godin is an author, entrepreneur and most of all, a teacher. He is an entrepreneur, best-selling author, and speaker. In addition to launching one of the most popular blogs in the world, he has written 18 best-selling books, including The Dip, Linchpin, Purple Cow, Tribes, and What To Do When It’s Your Turn (And It’s Always Your Turn). Though renowned for his writing and speaking, Seth also founded two companies, Squidoo and Yoyodyne (acquired by Yahoo!).
Sponsored by: Trail Team 10
- Need help scaling your leadership abilities while you scale your business?
- Looking for a safe, confidential, and supportive peer group of Founding CEOs from different cities that will push you to be a better leader and grow your business?
- Need help solving practical problems without the high price and big commitment?
- Can you commit to just 1 hour a week for six months?
Apply HERE for the next Trail Team 10…hurry the groups fill fast.
Watch the VIDEO below.