Regina and her team are bringing together tech, in-home services, and professional consultation at scale for women of color looking to simply their lives. This former Macy’s leader is boldly going where no one has really gone before. And, and along the way she has learned many lessons that she shares with you in this revealing interview:
- Why being an expert marketing professional hindered her, at first
- What she learned about the best timing for public relations services
- Why doing the things that don’t scale…in the beginning…helps to scale later
My favorite quote: “The path to pretty should be easy for everyone.”
Name: Regina Gwynn
Headquartered In: New York City
Powerful Promise of Value: TresseNoire provides on-location beauty services for women of color in 5 regions throughout the United States.
Sponsored by: Trail Team 10
- Need help scaling your leadership abilities while you scale your business?
- Looking for a safe, confidential, and supportive peer group of Founding CEOs from different cities that will push you to be a better leader and grow your business?
- Need help solving practical problems without the high price and big commitment?
- Can you commit to just 1 hour a week for six months?
Apply HERE for the next Trail Team 10…hurry the groups fill fast.
Watch the VIDEO below.