Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Alexis Dean is a highly successful Founder who was left feeling disappointed that the entrepreneurial events and conferences she attended rarely had successful female founders up on the stage. So, she decided to change that. Here’s what you will learn from this candid interview:
- Why do female founders need their own conference?
- What was it about Alexis’ own discovery about herself as a leader that led to launching her business?
- Why is it important for Founders to see themselves in other successful Founders?
Click to Tweet @dovetailsummits Founder @alexismaedean: Do female founders need their own conference? - Alexis says YES! https://fromfoundertoceo.com/?p=3632
Name: Alexis Dean
Company: Dovetail Summit
Headquartered In: Toronto, Canada
Powerful Promise of Value: Dovetail is a curated global community of high performing female founders at the top of their fields.
Contact: Website: www.dovetailsummit.com
Sponsored by: Trail Team 10
- Need help scaling your leadership abilities while you scale your business?
- Looking for a safe, confidential, and supportive peer group of Founding CEOs from different cities that will push you to be a better leader and grow your business?
- Need help solving practical problems without the high price and big commitment?
- Can you commit to just 1 hour a week for six months?
Apply HERE for the next Trail Team 10…hurry the groups fill fast.
Watch the VIDEO below.