Larry is one of those guys you can hang out and talk with forever. He is a walking fountain of wisdom with such rich stories and experiences that you find yourself drawn in to hear more. I really enjoyed interviewing Larry. He shares some very interesting points about:
- How reading everyday changed his life
- How customer service made his business
- How he managed expectations around funding
- The surprising discovery of whom became a customer and whom did not
- Why he named his company with his name
- The extent with which he invests in his people and the huge rewards for doing so
My favorite quote: “I’m not a startup, I’m a kick-start.”
Name: Lawrence Petretti
Company: Petretti & Associates
Headquartered In: New York City
Powerful Promise of Value: Petretti & Associates prides itself on being the premier interior construction management service to Fortune 500 companies in NYC and with clients throughout the Northeast from New Jersey to Maine.
Sponsored by: Trail Team 10
- Need help scaling your leadership abilities while you scale your business?
- Looking for a safe, confidential, and supportive peer group of Founding CEOs from different cities that will push you to be a better leader and grow your business?
- Need help solving practical problems without the high price and big commitment?
- Can you commit to just 1 hour a week for six months?
Apply HERE for the next Trail Team 10…hurry the groups fill fast.
Watch the VIDEO below.