Podcast: Play in new window | Download
DOWNLOAD a FREE summary of Brad Feld’s thoughts on “The Common Struggles of Founding CEOs” & “How CEOs Can Build Trust and Delegate”
Brad Feld is one of the Managing Directors of the Foundry Group, a venture capital firm focused on investing in early-stage information technology companies. But, he is so much more than that title and position. He has been a positive part of the startup community for many years. In this interview he shares his thoughts on the following issues:
1. The common struggles of Founding CEOs
2. As CEO, how do you build trust and delegate?
3. Why did he write “I have never wanted to be a CEO since?”
4. What is Brad excited about right now in the Startup world?
Name: Brad Feld, Managing Director
Company: Foundry Group
Headquartered In: Boulder, Colorado
1. Startup Communities: Building an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Your City
2. Startup Life: Surviving and Thriving in a Relationship with an Entrepreneur
3. Startup Boards: Getting the Most Out of Your Board of Directors
4. Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist
5. Do More Faster: TechStars Lessons to Accelerate Your Startup