WOW! We could not have asked for a better 400th Podcast Episode Guest!
And, Jason delivered. He was super candid about a great many topics that I think you will really enjoy listening about and learning from.
In this interview, Jason discusses:
- What he considers to be the harder part of the transition From Founder To CEO.
- Why he made this controversial decision: “No more societal and political discussions on our company Basecamp account.”
- How the “fallout” from this decision impacted the company.
- How the “fallout” personally impacted him.
- What he did to get through the stressful and “sad” elements of this decision.
- Why this decision is a turning point for the company.
- What the future of Basecamp looks like.
- How a new COO and Product Leaders will factor into a relatively new structure for Basecamp’s future.
- How he envisions being the CEO in the future.
- And so much more.
Like many of you, I have been reading Jason’s books and his vulnerable online posts for many years.
You can tell he is a hard-working, kind-hearted man who strives to do the best he can.
I hope you enjoy listening to this very special 400th Founder interview as much as I did.
Name: Jason Fried
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Powerful Promise of Value: Basecamp is the all-in-one toolkit for working remotely. With its project management capabilities and communication tools it is an amazing experience.