Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Ok, Bob shares a TON of personal insights in this extended interview. The reason? You won’t find a lot of Founders who have scaled up their companies to nearly 15,000 customers and then IPO. He talks in detail about the following topics:
- His 3 CEO stages that a Founder must transition to over the course of growth
- How his team gave him challenging feedback and how that prompted him to change through these different stages
- Unlearning things he had learned early on as a Founder, because they did not work leading a 500 person company
- How he approached his board about leaving his CEO role
Name: Bob Tinker
Headquartered In: San Francisco, California
Survival to Thrival: Building the Enterprise Startup – Book 1 The Company Journey
Survival to Thrival: Building the Enterprise Startup – Book 2: Change or Be Changed
Powerful Promise of Value: MobileIron’s mobile-centric, zero trust security approach verifies every user, device, application, network, and threat before granting secure access to business resources.
Contact: www.mobileiron.com, Bob’s Twitter, Bob’s LinkedIn, Bob’s Website #SurvivaltoThrival
Sponsored by: Trail Team 10
- Need help scaling your leadership abilities while you scale your business?
- Looking for a safe, confidential, and supportive peer group of Founding CEOs from different cities that will push you to be a better leader and grow your business?
- Need help solving practical problems without the high price and big commitment?
- Can you commit to just 1 hour a week for six months?
Apply HERE for the next Trail Team 10…hurry the groups fill fast.
Watch the VIDEO below.