Artificial Intelligence (AI) for hockey? Yes, former Olympic skating champion, Craig Buntin, left the Olympic ice for the hockey ice when he and his co-founder launched SPORTLOGiQ.
Craig goes into great detail about:
- Why AI is misunderstood
- Which terms are likely to indicated an real AI company
- Why 25 NHL teams use SPORTLOGiQ
- How AI will impact betting in the United States
- Patents in AI
- Why he shifted from self-driving AI to sports AI
- The interesting way he got Mark Cuban to invest in his company
- The process of removing responsibility “hats” as he has moved from Founder to CEO
- Why it was hard for him to personally leave behind product development as he has shifted to CEO
Name: Craig Buntin
Headquartered In: Montreal, Canada
Powerful Promise of Value: SPORTLOGiQ is an AI-powered sports analytics company that help teams win more games and broadcasters engage more viewers.
Contact: Website: www.sportlogiq.com
Sponsored by: Trail Team 10
- Need help scaling your leadership abilities while you scale your business?
- Looking for a safe, confidential, and supportive peer group of Founding CEOs from different cities that will push you to be a better leader and grow your business?
- Need help solving practical problems without the high price and big commitment?
- Can you commit to just 1 hour a week for six months?
Apply HERE for the next Trail Team 10…hurry the groups fill fast.
Watch the VIDEO below.