It’s rare when we have the same guest twice on this podcast. And, when we do it is usually for a good reason. Laura is a great reason. We last spoke with Laura in 2015 when she had a team of 13 and she was experiencing lots of success with her social media management tool, Edgar. She is back and we had a GREAT conversation.
Not only does she dish about the current and upcoming social media changes, but she also talks extensively about:
- The differences leading a startup team of 13 versus 25.
- What she and her team did differently in order to innovate in response to Twitter changes.
- How she has had to shift her approach to leadership.
- The feedback from her team about her strengths and limitations as a Founder & CEO.
Laura is an open and honest Founder who shares a great deal about herself, her team, and the journey From Founder To CEO.
Name: Laura Roeder
Headquartered In: Brighton, United Kingdom
Powerful Promise of Value: Edgar takes the time-suck out of social media management.
Contact: Website: www.meetedgar.com
Sponsored by: Trail Team 10
- Need help scaling your leadership abilities while you scale your business?
- Looking for a safe, confidential, and supportive peer group of Founding CEOs from different cities that will push you to be a better leader and grow your business?
- Need help solving practical problems without the high price and big commitment?
- Can you commit to just 1 hour a week for six months?
Apply HERE for the next Trail Team 10…hurry the groups fill fast.
Watch the VIDEO below.