Refreshing. That’s what came to mind while I was interviewing Jessica for this episode. Jessica has experienced significant success with her fast-growth company, inDinero. She is just one of those down-to-earth CEOs who isn’t afraid to honestly describe the struggles we all face as we begin to scale our startups. She talks about:
- Why she reads so many leadership books
- How she used the power of “peer groups” to help improve her leadership abilities
- Why she hired an executive coach
- What led to her replacing her original startup team
- What a challenging investor call reminded her about confidence
- Why she wishes she was more honest with herself about the things that did not really excite her about the business.
- …and so much more
Jessica packs in a lot of valuable insights in this short episode. Please let me know what you think.
Name: Jessica Mah, Co-founder & CEO
Headquartered In: San Francisco, California
Powerful Promise of Value: inDinero provides accounting software and service for businesses to understand, run, and grow your small business.
Jessica On The Cover Of Inc. Magazine:
Contacts: www.indinero.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (Email), @JessicaMah (Twitter)
Sponsored by: Khorus
Helping your team stay on track is much easier with Khorus. Founding CEOs use Khorus to drive performance, manage talent, and build a strong culture. And, I love the way it helps Founding CEOs better clarify big-picture priorities, align employees around those priorities, and drive predictable performance. Try out their demo…it’s great!