Dan Ansel is helping healthcare providers better communicate with their stakeholders. His brother loaned him the money to get his company started. He took that money, used his crisis therapist background, his healthcare industry knowledge, and his consultative sales training to expand Private Health News. He shares his wise startup leadership knowledge in several areas.
1. Giving more freedom to your product developers…delegation.
2. The value of insight.
3. The problem with ignoring people performance/disruption issues…confrontation.
4. Employee climate…”you can’t let fear be the driver.”
5. The opportunity and challenge of high CEO expectations.
6. Team building activities…allows everyone to see each other as human beings.
7. FOCUS: The curse of product development.