You have heard of gamification. But have you heard of the gamification of on-boarding your new team members? Jason and his team have a tiger by the tail and he shares some Founder to CEO stories and value bombs you won’t want to miss…like…
- Why on-boarding of your new team members is so important
- Why his masters degree in humanities computing was such a big part of his success
- Why it’s important to double check the financials of the company you plan on acquiring
- Why he, and you, may delude yourself about the extent you can change others
- Why one of your jobs as Founder is to help your team simplify
Name: Jason Suriano
Company: Trajectory IQ
Headquartered In: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Powerful Promise of Value: Trajectory IQ is the first game-powered software designed specifically for employee on-boarding and awareness. Their mission is to provide unexpectedly entertaining, data-rich educational solutions for professionals in HR, Marketing, Operations, Safety, Customer Service, and more.
Contact: Website: www.trajectoryiq.com, Jason’s Email Address: email@example.com
Sponsored by: Trail Team 10
- Need help scaling your leadership abilities while you scale your business?
- Looking for a safe, confidential, and supportive peer group of Founding CEOs from different cities that will push you to be a better leader and grow your business?
- Need help solving practical problems without the high price and big commitment?
- Can you commit to just 1 hour a week for six months?
Apply HERE for the next Trail Team 10…hurry the groups fill fast.
Watch the VIDEO below.