Betsy Craig is is having a huge impact on the food industry AND doubling sales every year. From VP of her local PTA middle school, to successful CEO, Betsy is super inspirational on many levels. Her company started from a facebook message and has exploded because she knows how to learn and create a great team. In her episode you’ll learn more about:
1. The merits of bootstrapping.
2. Accountability and responsibility – “Passion won’t pay the rent.”
3. How being “a sponge” can help you and your company grow.
4. “If you don’t know your numbers, it won’t matter, because they won’t be around to know them in a year.”
5. Sharing your personal Founding CEOs goals with your team makes the team stronger.
6. “Not everyone presents their 100% authentic self.”
Name: Betsy Craig, CEO & Founder
Powerful Promise of Value: MenuTrinfo is dedicated to bettering the food-service industry and its customers and diners by providing two major services: certified nutritionals, food allergy and gluten-free identification and education.
Headquartered In: Fort Collins, Colorado
Blind Spot: “…lack of experience or training. I am not a person that went to business school…I believed that passion could make up for what I lacked in experience…passion wasn’t going to be enough.”
Favorite Resources for Productivity: Wunderlist
Favorite Resources that helps with the Founder to CEO role shift: Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach To Customer Service , Success Magazine, Fast Company
Contacts: www.menutrinfo.com, 1-888-767-Menu