Nathan’s enthusiasm is infectious. You can hear it in his voice as he describes his quick ascent to being a successful Founder. Yet, that success came quick and he had to learn how to adjust his style after a previous boss may have led him astray about a better way to interact with team members. In this interview, Nathan is transparent about what he has learned on the path from Founder to CEO. He explains…
- Why he started FreeeUp after building a $20 million company in 4 years
- What he learned from his first manager and how this impacted his leadership as Founder
- The painful lessons he learned about hiring effectively
- Why diversification applies to partners, clients, and your team members
- Why having a co-founder who is different than you is so helpful
- Why agenda-less meetings with his individual team members are so fruitful
Name: Nathan Hirsch
Headquartered In: Orlando, Florida
Powerful Promise of Value: FreeeUp recruits, interviews, and vets thousands of freelancers every month then gives you access to the top 1% of applicants.
Sponsored by: Trail Team 10
- Need help scaling your leadership abilities while you scale your business?
- Looking for a safe, confidential, and supportive peer group of Founding CEOs from different cities that will push you to be a better leader and grow your business?
- Need help solving practical problems without the high price and big commitment?
- Can you commit to just 1 hour a week for six months?
Apply HERE for the next Trail Team 10…hurry the groups fill fast.
Watch the VIDEO below.