David Blutenthal is the Founder & CEO of Moodsnap, an innovative service that helps you easily find music to match your taste based on photographs that best fit how you feel. David is at the forefront of the music industry. He is changing how music is discovered, curated, and consumed through the power of visual imagery. He also shares some key insights about being the Founder & CEO of a young and growing company.
1. Tapping into the ownership ethos – “everyone is the CEO of their own role.”
2. Using music to help with getting boring work done.
3. Using failure as part of an intentional pivot.
4. “The faster and quicker you fail, the faster you get to succeed.”
5. Spend more time strategizing the initial launch.