Omar Soliman, CEO & Co-founder of College Hunks Hauling Junk, has really disrupted the junk hauling and moving industry with his co-founder Nick Friedman. They started their multimillion-dollar franchise College Hunks Hauling Junk when they were just twenty two. With their fun name, hard work, careful planning, and commitment to building a great team, College Hunks Hauling Junk has grown fast. I had a lot of fun interviewing Omar. You will benefit from hearing his story and listening to his powerful insights about:
1. Leveraging all your resources…including your Mom’s van. 🙂
2. The importance of sweat equity.
3. The power of a name and free publicity.
4. The power of entering into business plan contests.
5. The power of a “vivid vision.”
6. The power of having a co-founder who has complimentary strengths.
7. The power of hiring military veterans as franchise owners.