Sponsored by: Recruiterbox
Shark Tank Alum, Jim Tselikis, is building a lobster empire with his cousin, Sabin. He shares his story becoming a Co-CEO with his cousin. I was most impressed how he has navigated the challenge of holding employees, who have become friends, accountable to productivity. He also talks about:
- How he and his cousin, Sabin, divide the CEO responsibilities.
- How assessment tools helped he and his cousin, Sabin, build a strong relationship.
- Why they chose the franchise route.
- This quote: “It’s about how to make this better and how to humanize this.”
- How to navigate being friendly with staff and holding staff accountable.
- This quote: “We’ve stayed true…to what we’ve done with our product with our sourcing with everything with our supply in our family in Maine…keep the brand consistency…proud of that.”