Do you really know yourself? Are you a “growth hacker?” Do you have what it takes to really use self-awareness to drive results in your company? After listening to Mattan Griffel, Co-founder & CEO of One Month, you’ll see how this Forbes’ 30 Under 30 Founding CEO uses learning, reading, and listening to grow his company and become an even better CEO. And, you’ll learn more about:
- How necessity drove him to create his amazing company.
- This growth technique: students sharing their work with their friends.
- How the different phases of growing a business require different skills from a CEO.
- How important mastering these management challenges are to your success: communication, collaboration, clarity of roles, processes, accountability
- The importance of understanding your CEO strengths and weaknesses.
- The importance of being a good listener.
- Why thinking through things before taking action as a CEO is so important.