Sponsored by: Recruiterbox
How long do you expect it will take to make your company a success? 3 years? 4 years? 7 years? How about 10 years? Joshua Dorkin proves that hard work, determination, and an “unwillingness to die” can lead to building a company that truly helps others. This pioneering former teacher has built a BIG community helping others be successful in the murky world of real estate investing. And, he has done it with integrity, by building trust with his over 350,000 community members. I know you’ll learn a lot from Josh as he discusses:
- How trust is the currency that has fueled his success.
- What prompted him to expand his revenue stream: “I couldn’t count on one stream of revenue…”
- How an “unwillingness to die” got him from Founder to CEO.
- How figuring out the intrinsic motivators of his people has helped him be a better CEO.
- When a consultant helped him shift his focus from working in the business to working on the business. – “You can run a business or you can grow a business.”
- How hiring more people for his team has challenged him…and some of the tips that he has learned along the way.
- How deflating it is when you get excited about hiring a great person and and then it doesn’t work out.
- A delegation mindset to get over: “Nobody is ever going to care about things the way you do.”
- The tricky job of hiring at the right time – “Build up a staff to scale.”